- THEATRO caters for both boys and girls from ages 5+-8yrs, 9-12+yrs.
- We also work with teenagers (13-15yrs) Please make enquiries first.
- There are TWO TERMS which run from September to December and from January to May.
- Class size allows for the one to one attention they deserve ! (20approx)
Classes run for an hour with extra classes closer to the annual show. They are broken down into roughly 20min of Dance/Movement, Singing and Acting (which content varies from week to week).
- Emphasis will be placed in anyone area each week so classes will differ each week.
- Singing technique in a variety of styles is introduced and students are encouraged to practice this at home.
- Dance will vary according to the annual show which usually a variety of styles including tap, jazz, hip hop etc.
- Audition technique will also take place with the more senior groups and this proves to be a very valuable future life skill.
An annual show will take place at the end of the last term to give an opportunity for friends and family to see how their little ones SHINE and to see how they have progressed. Every child is unique and are at different levels so a consideration is always given when giving parts.
IT’S ALL ABOUT FUN AND BUILDING SELF ESTEEM !
Students will receive a certificate of completion at the end of the year.
The enthusiasm shown and dedication displayed at Theatro was wonderful, thanks for a great year, Kate loves Theatro!
Thanks for such a caring and diligent approach to the children, they really enjoyed the whole experience and look forward to the next classes.
Helen and her team’s interest in and commitment to the students is infectious and Lily just loved her time with Theatro and can’t wait to return.
The crew loved Theatro, just disappointed no summer Camp but you can’t have it all I suppose.!
Helen’s classes are operated in a professional, encouraging environment. She has a fantastic way of bringing out talents in our two girls that we did not even know they had. This was very evident at the end-of-year performances in Cois na hAbhna. A must for all!